Friday, September 23, 2011

Why I haven't blogged!

OH NO!

She started a blog and then left us hanging!

Well...I'm still here, I promise.


I'm working on all the 'fun' <--did you catch that sarcasm? stuff!
Oh, you know...the backgrounds, and texts, and colors and....oh boy!

It's moving along. I like the background...for now!

And I like some of the colors....

But.....

It still needs work!

So...once I get the page looking 'good'...

I'll be a blogging fool. 

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you on my comments page lol

 


4 comments:

  1. Just waiting to see what good stuff you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think.......this is AWESOME! Made me GRIN at first glance of the animal photos. Made me wanna see it all.
    Sarcasm only makes everything FUNNIER! -BM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donella - yes it is! I get lost way too easy! lol

    Cindi - thanks! I will do my best to give you some good reading stuff :D

    Belinda - Ahhh thanks!I knew YOU would understand the sarcasm! lol

    ReplyDelete