Monday, September 26, 2011

Silence = Peace ...ahhhh

I was trying to come up with ideas for my next blog.
So I threw the question out to my friends on Facebook
&  I got a lot of great ideas!
But one person said a single word...

'Silence'.


Shhhhh....

Ok..how do you 'blog' about silence??

I really had to rack my brain on this one....




But I think I figured it out.



Come take a walk with me and see what silence is all about......


 Meditation . . .


 A floating feather . . .


 
A beautiful butterfly perched upon a flower . . .




The silence after the snow . . .


A beautiful aquarium . . .




Blowing bubbles . . .


Flickering candles . . .


A peaceful lake . . .


Shooting stars . . .


A harvest moon glowing largely upon the horizon . . .


And last but not least....
One of my favorites....


Sleeping kitties . . .

I hope you enjoyed my peaceful and quiet journey.


The kitties are Hellga & Shamus..
the rest of the photos are totally awesome pics I found on line. :D






4 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB, Mel! I was very silent while viewing the photos. ZEN MODE. :) -BM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! Now..if I could just get my 'neighbors' to zen more often....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Moment of Slience I don't get those too often anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls. Feel free to browse them any time. :D

    ReplyDelete