Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Best Mechanics....ever!

I decided that I needed to let everyone know that there ARE good people left in this world....
even mechanics!
I know..I know...
Mechanics and Lawyers....
The 2 people in this world you can't trust...right?

Well...let me tell you about a different breed. . .


I stumbled upon this place quiet a few years back and have been going to them ever since.
The company is called F.A.S.T.  'Friendly Automotive Service Technicians' . . 
and they truly live up to their name!

They have helped me from my routine oil changes to a few major repairs.
I have even had some 'free' things done....::gasp:: amazing . . isn't it?
 I had a brake light out and took some bulbs over and 
asked if they could change it out for me...
they did...in and out within 15 minutes...no charge! 
How's that for Fast & Friendly?!

I got my oil changed today..
here's Herman checking my air....

They also check & top off the rest of your fluids ..
and check the air in your tires when they do oil changes.
Now, I have to admit...they do charge a 'bit' more for oil changes,
(there's an EZ Lube right next door)
but I think it is totally worth it and wouldn't think of going any where else!
I've got 90k on my truck. 
Nothing but regular oil changes and one tune up (on my insistance).
They never try to push anything on you...you know....all those extras:
Need a new air filter...you should really have your transmission flushes...etc
Here they are...my heros!
Herman and Matt (father & son).
They really are the best!
If you need help with your car ...
I highly suggest you give them a call!

F.A.S.T.
Friendly Automotive Service Technicians
3399 Arlington Avenue
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 248-9160

Tell them Melodie sent you! :)
(They know me...trust me lol)







2 comments:

  1. Herman & Matt posed for a photo? AWESOME!
    Testing...testing...trying to leave a "comment"!
    -BM

    ReplyDelete
  2. B - I read you loud and clear! :D

    ReplyDelete