Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to post a comment on my Blog.

OK...A lot of people can't post comments because it asks you to 'Comment As'. 

The drop down screen gives you the following options:

Google - LiveJournal - WordPress - TypePad - AIM - OpenID - Name/URL - Anonymous

My Blog (Blogger) is run by Google.
I found it a bit confusing at first (but aren't all new things??)
But in general, it was pretty easy to start.


You can hit Google from any search and when you see the main page come up,
there should be a little 'sign in' up in the right hand corner.
This is where you start.
It has many things you can play with once you have an account....its pretty amazing.
It even has a calender (that's what I use on my web page).

The others are all pretty much comparative Blogs/Journals etc.
If anyone has one of these accounts and would like to share what they like or don't like about it,
please feel free! I'm sure others would like to know.

If you do not have one of these 
Here is a web I found on choosing a Blog Platform.


Since I'm pretty sure anyone reading this is probably wanting to find one to comment..? 
It's a good place to start.

If you just want to leave a comment for little ole me....
Just pick a free one and go for it! :D
I like Google myself. 

You can also just leave a comment under Anonymous...but then, 
I won't know who you are...will I?  And THAT'S no fun! 



3 comments:

  1. I hope many people will get advantage from your post. Thanks for your important post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think other website proprietors should take this web site as an model, very clean and wonderful user genial style and design, as well as the content. You are an expert in this topic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to those who have commented (Not spammed). I could not get onto my blog...and especially this post particular for the longest time.

    ReplyDelete