Sunday, September 25, 2011

I need help!

I need to pick a good 'display name'...its kind of like a pen name.

My Blog is called (for now anyway)...
'A girl and her computer'.

When I leave a comment on another page,
it shows my display name.
(It also shows on my profile).

I don't really want to use MY name (Melodie)..I don't know why.
Maybe cause its hard to prounounce and spell? lol
People always spell it wrong and a lot of people call me Mel,
I'm assuming because its easier for them to say.
I accept it....but I don't really like it (sorry...but Mel sounds like a guy)


I was trying Reverend Gunn for a bit..but that wasn't sitting well with me lol


ALL thoughts...ideas....words..suggestions...etc
would be very welcomed!!
Thanks!!



4 comments:

  1. Crazy Lady to the Rescue? Different Day, Different Job? Soup or Me? Candy Dandy? Cat Lottery? Fun Town Express? Adventure Days With One Cool Chick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chatter Up
    Talk to Me
    Thriller Thoughts
    Thought Gunns
    Gunn Darn It
    Malarky Moods
    Mind Traveler
    Is there a Prize? haha! -BM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never told me you didn't like "Mel"... guess I have to come up with another name to call you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading all the different ideas!
    Thanks all!
    Froggy...from some people...it doesn't bother me. In general though...I don't like to be called that and I don't like to be introduced like that lol There are a small handful that call me that, and really...it doesn't bother me.Your one that is allowed! :D

    ReplyDelete