Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday Morning Humor.

You know my motto...laughter is the best medicine.
So enjoy your cup of coffee, relaxation ...and a couple of jokes!

*-*-*

One morning, a grandmother was surprised to find that her 7-year-old grandson had made her coffee!
 (My grandson just turned 1..I have a few years to go! lol)


Smiling, she choked down the worst cup of her life. 
When she finished, 
she found three little green Army men at the bottom. 

Puzzled, she asked, 
"Honey, what are these Army men doing in my coffee?" 

Her grandson answered,

"Like it says on TV, Grandma.

(are you ready??)

'The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup.'

*-*-*

Four Catholic ladies were having coffee.

The first Catholic woman tells her friends
"My son is a priest. 
When he walks into a room, everyone calls him "Father."
*

The second Catholic woman chirps,
"My son is a bishop. 
Whenever he walks into a room, people call him, "Your Grace."
*

The third Catholic mother says,
"My son is a cardinal. 
Whenever he walks into a room, people say, "Your Eminence."
*

Since the fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence, 
the first three women give her this subtle, "Well?"
*

So she replies,
"My son is a gorgeous, 6' 2", hard-bodied dancer. 
When he walks into a room, people say, "Oh my God!"


1 comment:

  1. Hello..I no longer have access to this blog…but I now have an IG & small YouTube channel if you are interested. YT Gunn's Homestead & IG @gunns.homestead

    ReplyDelete